.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Culture of Entertainment

champaign\nThe city of Ž?ár nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide Sázavou has got a re altogethery nice sphere building. I go there some five times a year, ordinarily with my brother or parents. Occasionally I cut the Horácké theatre in Jihlava too. Jihlava´s theatre is much big and it´s more known than Ždár´s theatre. I absolutely elect comedies to serious plays. My favorite theatre company is The Theatre of Jára Cimrman because its plays are compose with very kind and profound humour. I know near all their plays. I in truth enjoyed The Conquest of the North end which was performed in Ž?ár nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide Sázavou theatre preceding(prenominal) year. The best theater plays I stimulate ever seen were Teremin and single Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.\n\nCinema\n on that point´s only oneness cinema in my city. In the past it was necessary to nurse the tickets for a performance in advance because the cinema was very much full up and the ticke ts were change out. But times contract changed. Nowadays people keep back less free time. They´re even lazier when they have to pull out their homes. They prefer watching idiot box or video to release to the cinema. Thats why I usually meet only 20 30 people at the cinema during the projection. I dont go to the cinema very a good deal because of high price and disquieting cinema seats. I subscribe a sprout very carefully before I make a end to go to the cinema. I encounter for some information round actors and film directors. The genre of the film isn´t so master(prenominal) to me. I´m interested in almost all the genres. My favorite actors are gym mat Damon, Colin Farrell and Russell Crowe. I´m really into the films directed by milo maizeš Forman, Quentin Tarantino or Ridley Scott.\n\n medical specialty\n harmony is indispensable part of my life. I love listening to music. comprehend to music is a considerable relaxation for me in my freetime. Music helps me concentrate while I´m studying. I apply to go to piano lessons for 6 years and I have been learning to play the guitar for 2 years. I like going to pop concerts and festivals too. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment